Sunday, October 3, 2010

Goodbye Summer, Welcome Fall!

We got to enjoy the last weekend of September at the shore with my mom and dad.  Now today I've been busy putting away all of Olivia's summer clothes, never to be worn by her again (sniff, sniff).  I'm carefully packing it away, though, with happy thoughts of Liv's new baby girl cousin on the way.  Plus, I've been doing some shopping and Liv now has some cute new "back to school" clothes in 18 mos. sizes.  
October is actually one of Kyle and my favorite months of the year.  Olivia seems to like it too.  Here is a picture of our little pumpkinhead: 

This was taken at Hamilton Farms.  It is in Boonton and they have animals including piggies, roosters, sheep and sometimes bunnies.  So of course, Olivia loves it.  She also liked riding on this straw horsey.  I'm looking forward to lots more fun fall festivities with Livy.   

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pics, they should be framed! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete