Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Smurf

Last weekend, Livy, Kyle and I all went shopping and bought a new winter coat for Livy- pink (of course) with sparkles!  But anyway, the funny thing was that while I was shopping, Kyle filled out a raffle ticket to win a smurf.  A few days later, we got a call that we had won the smurf and it was ready to be picked up.  So, this weekend we went back to the mall to get it.  Livy seemed quite pleased with her new smurf.  But she wasn't quite sure what to make of it, having never watched the show or even heard of a smurf before.  She especially liked the finger puppets that it came with.  I like how in this picture, Kyle and Livy have the same expression.  The look says it all:  "I just won a smurf and I'm not quite sure what to think of it."

    
      

1 comment:

  1. That is just really too funny! Of all things to win - a smurf? Do they even make smurfs any more? Couldn't it have been a shopping spree at Rockaway instead? (:

    ReplyDelete