Wednesday, November 17, 2010

warm fuzzies

Livy missed two days of day care recovering from her cold/fever.  So I was a little worried that she had gotten out of the routine of going, but turns out she has gotten right back into the swing of things.  As we were walking in, she said, "Hug Caroline.  Sit Caroline's lap."  Today, when I dropped her off in the morning I told Livy, "Bye, See you later!"  Olivia immediately replied, "Have a great day!"  I think hearing her say this really did help me to make the most of my day.  I had parent conferences all afternoon and went back to work for more parent conferences in the evening.  So it was definitely good to know in the back of my mind that my daughter is happy and wants her mommy to have a great day, too.    

1 comment:

  1. She is so well adjusted. I hope she s feeling better this week.

    ReplyDelete