Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Second Day at Day Care

Today as we were in the car getting closer to day care, Livy said, "Almost there."  "School coming soon."  She seemed like she was actually looking forward to going.  When we got there, she wanted to "play toys".  When she went in the room all three little boys looked at us with big smiles on their faces.  Ella, the only other girl, was busy coloring a picture at the table. Livy told me, "Coloring. Ella like it."  She took Ms. Caroline's hand and I said, "Bye.  See you later.  Have a good day!" from across the room.  She didn't cry at all when I left!

When I came back in the afternoon, she was playing with her favorite kitty stuffed animal.  Ms. Caroline said she had a great day.  She ate her whole lunch and took a good nap.  We're off to a great start!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so proud of her! I wish she could have been in my class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog and I feel like I'm sharing the experience. Thank you so much for posting. I have been thinking about Livy every day and praying for her. She is amazing and I love her dearly. Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete