Sunday, August 12, 2012

To Eliza with Love

I told Livy I wanted to write a blog post about Eliza, but I didn't know where to begin because she is already 2 months old.  This is what Livy suggested, in her own words:


Dear Eliza,

Thank you for smiling at me.  You are so good when you come on a trip with us.  I love sitting next to you in the carseat.  Eliza, when you get bigger you will like going on picnics (pronounced pic-a-nics) with sandwiches, knives and apricot jelly, milk and corn.  I like to watch you and stroke your face and pat you.  You love me.  And you like swinging in the swing.  And I like swinging from the big girl swings out on my swing set.  I like doing things with you.  I like to watch you when you are drinking.  I like to snuggle with you and I like to pat your head when you nurse from mommy.  
I love you. 

Love, 
Olivia      
I took this picture right after I finished nursing Eliza.
  Livy had been snuggling with us and fell asleep while still patting Eliza's head.    

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing I have ever read. And I'm not sure you are going to top that photo in their whole life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious picture, and what a sweet letter from big sister! Love them both! From Grandma

    ReplyDelete