Thursday, January 20, 2011

Daddy's Girl

I was listening in on their conversation tonight when Kyle was rocking Livy before bed.  It was just too cute, I have to write it down.  Of course, I don't remember it exactly word for word, but the part I heard went basically like this:

Daddy:  "Okay, so we're imagining a train.  It's a zoo train with animals on it."

Livy:  "Daddy on the train too."

Daddy:  "Oh, I'm on the train?  Is mommy on the train too?"

Livy:  No

Daddy:  Is Grandpa on the train?

Livy:  No

Daddy:  Is Grandpa taking pictures of the train?

Livy:  Yes!

Daddy:  Is Grandma on the train?

Livy: No

Daddy:  (kept asking about different family members and Livy kept answering "No."

Daddy:  So am I riding solo on this train?

Livy:  No.

Daddy:  Who's on the train with me?

Livy:  Santa Claus!!!

Daddy:  Oh, of course!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Kyle, Santa, and all the animals. To her that is probably the funniest train ever!

    ReplyDelete