Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun with Crayons

Yesterday was a stormy day and Olivia was bored, so I got out some crayons and a big pad of paper, and let her explore her artistic side.  As you can see in this clip, she likes making dots and lines, tearing the paper off the crayons, and tasting a few of the more tempting colors :)  You can see Scooter looking pretty bored in the background, but at least the coloring kept one of them busy.  Toward the end, I ask Livy if she's gonna make a pretty picture and she responds, "Whaaattt?"  This is one of her funny catch phrases...at least it makes me laugh!  




5 comments:

  1. i watched the "whaaaat!" part over and over. hilarious!
    -craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss her so much! Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, love how she says "oops" when she has trouble holding onto all the crayons. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so funny! Whaaat! And at 15 months she knows about lines and dots! Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how she's actually drawing instead of biting the tips of the crayons! I wish she would teach some certain two year olds about that concept.

    ReplyDelete