Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Farm Girl

Yesterday I took Livy to visit Brookhollow Farm in Boonton Township.  It was a great place for little kids!  A big highlight was getting to pet a baby donkey and a 2-week-old baby Alpaca.  I was too busy petting them to take pictures at that point.  But they also had the most adorable baby bunnies that Livy fed carrots to.  We also saw ponies, pigs, goats, peacocks and chickens.  They had a big sandbox to play in, toy tractors to ride, and a little play house with a kitchen set.  Livy had fun playing with two other little girls in there.  After that we rode the fast, bumpy cow train pulled by a tractor.  Livy rode in the cow that was named "Olivia".  She thought that was so great.  I rode in the one behind her named Louise :).  We had a great time and when we got home she was exhausted but still fighting sleep.  She ended up asleep in the hallway and I had to pick her up and move her to her bed.        






1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Thanks for getting me back in to the blog Sarah! I absolutely love that picture of Olivia asleep in the hall after such a fun day! It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete